6.5.09

My Day























So I turned 26 yesterday!!!! I woke up to Brett making breakfast, we had a relaxing morning and got out for a fabulous lunch. I had been looking for a fun place to go and I found  a Japanese restaurant here called Shabu House that I had been to in Japan and was so excited to go. It is called Shabu Shabu and what it is, is were you have a pot of broth in front of you and they give you a plater of veggies and a plater of meat, now the meat is sliced really thin and you cook it all on your own. the give you two different kinds of dipping sauce, peanut and teriyaki. It was fun and delicious!!! Then we went Birthday shopping and I got some new clothes and Brett was so patient while I took my time browsing the stores.  It was such a great day!! 

6 comments:

J & K Davis said...

Happy Birthday! That restaurant sounds yummy.

PAPAYA said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARNO!!!!!
Love your guts!

Amanda and Jake Matagi said...

That place looks like so much fun! I'm glad you had a fun birthday, hopefully we can celebrate it again this weekend! YEAH!

paul & ashlee said...

happy birthday! the food looks great...
-ash

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Yay! I'm so glad you got to have Japanese for your birthday! One of these years Marn, we'll still go back, or you'll go back and take me with you. I love my Marnums so much! Happy Happy Happy Birthday! And good job Brett on the breakfast and your project in school! Looks very professional! Just be careful because if you do too well in school everyone in the country's gonna want to employ you and then I'll never get my Marn back :)

JAIRO ANDRES LOPEZ said...

Como siempre con comida no?
Pero no se preocupe que se ve igual de "guatoncito".
Esta vakan su blog, espero conocer mas de ustedes a travez de el.
Visite el nuestro, es del restaurante que tenemos aqui en colombia. www.restauranteevi.blogspot.com