22.10.08

Amanda's Wedding





We flew into Utah on Friday Oct. 10th. Mike picked us up from the airport and we went straight to the church to finish the set-up for the wedding. It looked beautiful!!!! Amanda picked awesome colors (mustard yellow, crimson red and eggplant purple) The Reception was that night and the next day was the temple ceremony. All of it was wonderful. We loved spending time with family. The food was great too she had caramel apples from the Chocolate Factory and brownies with lots of different toppings, spring rolls and wontons! Yeah, delicious! We helped ourselves to lots of leftovers.

2 comments:

Judi said...

Love the pics! Can I steal some or have you email me some. I didn't get any at the temple!
I am so glad we got to see you two!

Amanda and Jake Matagi said...

Yeah for my wedding haha. Married life is awesome. Marnie this wedding couldn't have been what it was without your miracle hands and ideas. You are the best. I miss you guys already. Hope all is well in Texas.