6.10.08

New Car


So I got in a car accident last month.  I feel really stupid but I ran a red light. This is what I think went down. I was on my way to get Brett from work (note that, I am still trying to get used to the area) I have my GPS and so with the combination of looking around to familiarize myself and with the GPS telling me to “go straight on” I went “straight on” and ran the red light. I was fine (shook up and some airbag burns) and the other lady that I hit was ok. It messed up both of our cars pretty bad. Ours was declared “a total loss” So we just got a new car. It's a Toyota Corolla XLE '09. We are excited about it. I wanted to post our pics of it but our camera is out of batteries and the charger is packed somewhere with all of our stuff in the storage unit. So, no can do. This pic is the same body type, ours is a dark grey and we have tinted windows, FUN!!!

No comments: