9.10.08

FROG LEGS, Yep you heard it right...FROG LEGS


I just wanted to let everyone know that last Saturday between conference sessions we went out to eat at a seafood place in Baytown, Tx. I'm not a huge fan of seafood, but the Cobabes said that there was other stuff their too, so I figured I'd get a burger or something. While looking through the menu I saw a side dish......"Frog Legs." I jokingly said that I was going to order it (I actually thought someone was going to chuckle and then tell me that they weren't really frog legs, rather some fun side dish that they just named it "frog legs"). But to my astonishment they really were frog legs and the kids thought it would be funny for me to try it. I made a deal with Marnie that if she would at least take a bite then I would eat the rest of it whether I liked it or not. The deal was made!! "Fried or grilled?" the waitress asked. I replied, "well how do you like your frog legs?" (i thought that was kinda funny). Anyway, i got my frog legs grilled and they were actually really good, I really enjoyed them. They were kinda expensive ($2.00/leg, and each leg is pretty small), but all in all it was good!!! So there ya go.....I ate frog legs! (oh, and marnie did too, but just a wee bit)

No comments: